Admins can’t log in to our forum or cp

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Admins can’t log in to our forum or cp

All of our admins are unable to log in to our forum. It says that our passwords are wrong. It says the same when we try to login to the admin cp

Wayne Luke is there maintenance going on? Thanks

Comment

I just tried to log in with my dummy account (non admin) and have the same problem. It appears all logins are not possible from what I can see. I asked all the admins if they had been in the control panel today. They said they have not been so not sure what happened.

Comment

Seems to be working again. I think we are fine. Please disregard for now.

Comment

And it’s back to keeping us blocked out. Sorry for getting excited!

Comment

It’s working now. I submitted a support ticket last night and got a reply so feel free to delete this topic or ignore it.

Thanks!

Comment

Just a quick tip...if you are after a quick response, don't keep bumping your forum topic. It slows it down.

Two reasons:

1. Topics are generally answered in order of last reply, longest first.
              2. In the topic list it looks like it's already been replied to several times, so may get a lower priority than topics with no replies.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I wasn’t trying to bump it. I was just posting “updates” I guess. I appreciate the info though. Thanks

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                Working...
                X