X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to host at the vbulletin but

I have many questions
    Is there a payment every three or six months for hosting
    Is there a discount like you did when purchasing the vb5 version?
    Is hosting support free with regard to upgrade and forum problems?

1. There are monthly and annual payment plans currently.
    2. We offer discounts from time to time. These are emailed out when they occur.
    3. All hosting and upgrades are included in the cloud packages. You will not have access to the files. Cloud sites are automatically upgraded to new versions.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

When choosing a silver plan Forum support will be free The question is what support can be provided I want to clarify this in detail, please

Comment

Forum support is actually included in all Cloud Plans. It is the same support you already see on these forums.With the Silver Plan, we include Ticket Support (normally $49.95 a month). This allows you to obtain support via email and our ticket system. Technical support covers the vBulletin software and its operations. Just like with the download version.

Since we maintain the servers with vBulletin Cloud, all packages get server software updates, database support, SMTP Email support, SSL certificates, daily backups, and backup restoration (if necessary) in addition to the above.

Wayne Luke

Comment

I mean what is the difference between
          support on this forum
          and paid ticket support

I want to know the features that I can get for ticket support

Comment

Ticket support gets a higher priority, can be forwarded to developers easier, and allows a deeper look into issues because we can ask questions in a secure environment.

Wayne Luke

Comment

For example,
              if a problem occurs in the forum,
              whether the problem is one of the files,
              or modifying it for correction, or a database problem Is this included in ticket support?

Comment

You can't modify files on vBulletin Cloud. We can't modify files on vBulletin Cloud. Every single cloud site uses the same files. This isn't even relevant.

For download versions, we do not support modifying the files and this will void support in regard to that issue. We will simply tell you to replace the files. We do not do custom programming and have never offered that service. For database issues, it would depend on the specific issue and whether it is a vBulletin issue or a MySQL issue. I can't give a blanket answer to what we can and cannot do in ticket support because every single issue is different. If we can't handle the issue, we will tell you who can. Sometimes, that person might be you.

If you're on Cloud, we maintain the server, the database, and vBulletin. You won't have server related issues.

Wayne Luke

Comment