Mail flow stopped

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mail flow stopped

I sent out an email to non active users last week, just doing some housekeeping. The number was around 850 and all seemed to go through ok. Got about 59 bounce backs - which was fine as I could then delete those users. However the mail flow seems to have stopped. I did a test message earlier and this hasn't arrived in my mail box.

Has my mail been blocked? - its using no-reply.www.... .vbulletin.com forwarding - any way of finding out if its been blocked - maybe the volume of mail was too much and picked out as possible spam.

Your mail hasn't been blocked. We use a provider to allow for emails like this. However, you may have flooded your email queue and it may be backed up. Will take a look as soon as I have a chance.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks Wayne.

Comment

I am showing that your mail queue is currently empty and emails are running properly.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
        Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Thanks Wayne, I've done a few test messages from the "Contact us" form this morning - all well. That must mean that the remaining 800 users I e-mailed are still active e-mail accounts - might try another one using a few less in a week or so just to check.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
          Working...
          X