vB Cloud - Options Settings for Toggle / Advanced Editor

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• vB Cloud - Options Settings for Toggle / Advanced Editor

Is there a way to not allow the advanced editor, or to remove some of the advanced editor options?

I just got the Cloud setup but like on the vB forum I don't see the camera icon, link icon, poll icon, post event icons when not using Advanced Editor. I only see on the right the A toggle, smilies and attachment icons.

Also, I don't want my members to use different font colors.

Where do I access setting all or some of these settings. Not having any luck finding that.

Thanks!!

Originally posted by findagroomer View Post
    I just got the Cloud setup but like on the vB forum I don't see the camera icon, link icon, poll icon, post event icons when not using Advanced Editor. I only see on the right the A toggle, smilies and attachment icons.
    None of these icons are part of the Advanced RichText Editor. They are Content Types and controlled by the various "Can Create" permissions in Usergroups -> Channel Permissions. The Advanced RichText Editor is the menu bar that appears when you click the A icon.

Also, I don't want my members to use different font colors.
    You can disable different BBCodes under Settings -> Options -> BBCode Options. I don't know if color is specifically listed here offhand.

Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment