unable to embed Google form in a post

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• unable to embed Google form in a post

I am unable to embed and show Google form in VBCloud post, even though I have edited all the permissions in a channel and usergroup to "can use HTML" option.

Refer post: https://forum.domainx.org/forum/doma...on-submissions

Kindly help.

You would need to all HTML permission for the user making the post. This is considered a security risk and is disabled by default. You should only allow HTML for the smallest number of people in the fewest number of locations.

You can do this in the AdminCP under Usergroups -> Channel Permissions. Scroll to the Channel that you want to allow HTML and edit the usergroup that will be posting the HTML. Set the "Can use HTML" permission to Yes. Save the permissions.

When making the post, do not surround your code with the [html] bbcodes. These serve a completely different function.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Doesnt work. USeless!

Comment

Originally posted by dont.net View Post
        Doesnt work. USeless!
        That tells us nothing about the problem.

If you want us to help you, we need full details. And also, don't be rude to the support staff please. We're not here to be insulted.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X