Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Earnings at risk - You need to fix some ads.txt file issues to avoid severe impact to your revenue.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well what I put in there did not work, so back went the original code in the DNS txt. I'm lost and still have the error message.
    vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

I too still have the error message. Its not going. I tried everything now.

Comment

Create an ads.txt file for 1 site

expand_lessTo prevent severe impact on revenue, download an ads.txt file then upload the file to the root level domain of each site:
        • rockingindians.in
        It may take a few days for changes to update. If you’re using another ad network, remember to add the network to the ads.txt file. See the ads.txt guide for more details.

DOWNLOAD

Comment

This is the error message.

Comment

Same here
            vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

The files exist. The error message doesn't tell us how to fix the issue. Someone needs to contact Google and ask them how to fix the issue. I don't have an Adsense account with Google so I cannot contact them about it.

I do know that your redirect has to preserve the base domain. This is your domain without any sub-domain such as www. And it must be a 301 redirect at the DNS level. If you're making the redirect in cPanel or with .htaccess on some hosting provider, it is too late and it will fail. If you do have webhosting where you can redirect via cPanel or an .htaccess file, then you should just put the ads.txt on that site with the DNS for your base domain pointing to it.
              Last edited by Wayne Luke; Mon 4th Nov '19, 10:14am.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I did the 301 redirect last time in the DNS settings without the www. When I went to look at it just now it had the www back. So I removed it, i'll see what happens
                vB Mods That Rock!

Comment

You should bring that issue up with your DNS provider.
                  Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
                  The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
                  vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
                  Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

So far its staying without the WWW. I'll wait to see if the error warning goes away.
                    vB Mods That Rock!

Comment