Errors in posting after upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Errors in posting after upgrade

The original version of my forums was 5.5.0. I successfully upgraded it to the latest edition with the patch. But now I have three errors:

1. After posting anything in the form or in the messages, I am forwarded to a blank page with an error:
    A) After sending a private message, I get the blank page with this error {"nodeId":2406}
    B) After posting something in the forums, I get the blank page with this error {"retUrl":"https:\/\/interpretersweb.com\/forums\/node\/2408","nodeId":2408} The URl that appears to me is https://interpretersweb.com/forums/create-content/text/

Could you please help me to solve this error?

2. When clicking on a new message in the notification tab, instead of getting the message, the page reopens another popup home display of the forums.

3. Not an error, apparently. The version on the forums (at the bottom) still says it is 5.5.0 instead of 5.5.4

(((I contacted my host to inquire about JASON string parsing. The host says it is running just fine and is properly configured and enabled.)))

Thank you!
    (I think I posted in the wrong place. My Vbulletin is Vb connect, not cloud. Apologies)
    Last edited by Mohammed Abu Risha; Tue 1st Oct '19, 5:31am.

These are the errors that appear in the error-log file:

[01-Oct-2019 08:11:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:11:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: clickjackingheaders in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php on line 105 [01-Oct-2019 08:11:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:11:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:11:38 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:11:38 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: clickjackingheaders in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php on line 105 [01-Oct-2019 08:12:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:12:06 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: clickjackingheaders in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php on line 105 [01-Oct-2019 08:12:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:12:07 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: clickjackingheaders in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php on line 105 [01-Oct-2019 08:12:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: privacy_consent_delete_cookie in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/cookie.php on line 209 [01-Oct-2019 08:12:08 UTC] PHP Notice: Undefined index: clickjackingheaders in /home/interpr1/public_html/forums/includes/vb5/applicationabstract.php on line 105

In another error instance, the log indicated that there is a missing file called push.php
    Last edited by Mohammed Abu Risha; Tue 1st Oct '19, 12:59am.

Comment

None of those are actually errors. They are notices and will not affect the operation of your site.

After uploading the files for a new version, you must run /core/install/upgrade.php to upgrade the site.

There is no file called push.php in vBulletin 5.5.4. This is most likely causing your problems. If you have any third-party add-on products like Tapatalk, reinstall their files.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

• Mohammed Abu Risha
        Mohammed Abu Risha commented
        Editing a comment
        Thank you! I do not have any addons. I am going to erase the files and do the upgrade again.