Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sneijder
    replied
    Well not much if no content.. but it's just a matter of retyping it etc.. in all the HTML modules etc.. and yea the style..

If it can be fixed without a reset then yea.. it saves me retyping everything.. I've tried to save all code in backups though..

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I need to download your database to a local machine to see what is going on. You're missing critical channels like Blogs and Groups, these shouldn't be deleted. You have a lot of pages defined leading to no where.

Do you have actual content on the site? The exaggerated UI and oversized pictures make this hard to determine. It may need a reset but I'll work to preserve the style and any content.

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    All I get is error.. This URL is already used. Please correct this problem.

And I can't access www.boxingworld.news/promotions because it goes straight to /home

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Why can't you reuse it? You should be able to create a new page with that name and it will remove the 301 redirects. Click New Page and when you save the page name it Promotions.

Want a new template, create a page and give it a name and the template the same way.

Want to change a Page Template, go to a page with that template and edit it to fit your needs. All pages using the Page Template will be changed to the new template.

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    I mean I still can't figure out why.. is this supposed to be a bug? Is there a solution to it?

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    started a topic Renaming Templates

Renaming Templates

Is there a solution to using 'any' URL you want? I'm still bummed out that I can't reuse certain URLs like www.boxingworld.news/promotions