X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    http://www.vbulletin.com/go/techsupport

It is in the footer of every page and accessible by clicking Contact Us in the left column of your Cloud Console as well.

Leave a comment:

• thomaserskine
    replied
    Thanks. That was it. What is the link for submitting a support ticket please?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You're using an administrator other than the one that was specified at creation of the site or migration into Cloud. Please open a Support Ticket and specify the user that should be your primary administrator.

Leave a comment:

• thomaserskine
    started a topic cannot make new admin user

cannot make new admin user

After changing the user's primary group to Administrators, when trying to update a new admin user via the "[Update or Add Administration Permissions]" link in User Manager, I get
    Sorry, you are not allowed to edit administrator permissions.

If you think you should have permission to access this page, you will need to edit the $config['SpecialUsers']['superadmins'] variable in the includes/config.php file.

To allow the administrators to access this page, edit the variable to include the user IDs of those administrators should have access, separating each user ID with a comma, like this:

$config['SpecialUsers']['superadmins'] = '1,25,57';

To allow only a single administrator to access this page, simply add that user's ID with no commas, like this:

$config['SpecialUsers']['superadmins'] = '1';

Since this is vB Cloud, I know I'm not meant to be editing config.php, so how to I make a new admin user?