Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The links have never actually been hyperlinks. Emails are sent as plain text. It would depend on their email client or browser. Some email clients will automatically change this text into hyperlinks. If they add the email to their trusted list or contact list, the links will most likely be hyperlinked.

Leave a comment:

• In Omnibus
    replied
    That's probably a browser issue. If the link works when it's copied and pasted into the address bar then it has nothing to do with the email itself.

I'd inquire as to what browser they are using and see if it was updated recently. It's most likely a default security setting.

Leave a comment:

• Letzride
    started a topic Email hyperlinks

Email hyperlinks

Hi all,

This is for my forum www.camarov6.com - I have recently received a complaint from some of our users who receive emails regarding new posts that the links in the email body to the post is no longer hyperlinked. Apparently this started happening a few weeks ago and is creating an inconvenience as users have to copy the link and paste it into a browser versus clicking the link in their email.

I have looked at the email settings on the back end and I cannot find anything that hints at a fix for this. Does anyone know how I can fix this issue? I also can’t seem to replicate it myself as my emails appear ok, but some users are affected.

Many thanks to anyone who can assist
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X