Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Carrfixr
    replied
    My notifications seem to be working fine now. Thanks Wayne and Thong for taking care of it promptly.

Leave a comment:

• Thong Nguyen
    commented on 's reply
    No, it's nothing new. At some point your aol address wasn't deliverable (bounced), sendgrid added it to their bounced address list and therefore no longer attempt to send emails to it. I have now removed that address from the bounced list, but if it remains undeliverable it will be added back automatically.

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Support ticket sent

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    commented on 's reply
    btw the aol is not an invalid address. I use that one every day for things
    It seems this sendgrid is blocking things that it should not be. Is this something newly added on the Vbulletin end? Never had an issue before

• Carrfixr
    replied
    thanks will do. the messages should be sent to gmail not aol. I have the gmail listed in settings> contact details. But nothing was going there.

Leave a comment:

• Thong Nguyen
    replied
    We sent a test email to your gmail address. There has never been a delivery issue to that address, however the last email sent to it was on Aug 7. The aol address on the other hand is still having a good amount of emails sent to it today however they were all dropped by sendgrid since that is an invalid/bounced address.

You have 2 forum accounts each uses a different addresses. Since these are sensitive information it would be better to send a support ticket with specific details regarding the users and addresses you think having delivery issues so that we can troubleshoot. As far as I can tell, sendgrid is working as expected on your site.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    replied
    I just received a test email to my gmail that is listed in the contact details. I guess it's working now?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Sendgrid isn't blocking it. The Email servers receiving the email are blocking it and returning the emails to Sendgrid. Sendgrid is notifying you of this blockage. The Cloud team is working on getting the IP Address unblocked. There isn't anything I can do about this specific issue.

If you have your own SMTP server (e.g. the one provided by gmail), you can open a support ticket and have email transferred to this instead of using Sendgrid.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    commented on 's reply
    I have other users bounced notifications in my spam folder. It seems that this issue is more wide spread than we think

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Now i'm looking and see that Sendgrid is blocking my gmail. How do I unblock this? This seems to be the same issue that Mrs.T is having

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    commented on 's reply
    Maybe that is blocked also?

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Thanks. I had a gmail already listed in there, not an AOL

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Your @aol.com email was marked as invalid/bouncing by Sendgrid. This was preventing emails from being sent from your site. We have removed the email from the bounced list. If this email address is no longer valid, you should update your Webmaster Email in the AdminCP under [var]Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    replied
    Thanks for forwarding it over.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't know what the cause is. You should receive bounces to your email address that you used when purchasing the account. That is how we would determine where a problem occurs. I have asked the Cloud Team to look into this because we only have access to the same diagnostic tools for emails that you have access to.

Leave a comment: