Permissions and bandwidth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Permissions and bandwidth

I've been into this for about a week, off and on, and am learning quite a bit. A question about permissions - am I doing things the easiest/best way? After I create the group, I use the Channels Permission manager to assign permissions in each group. At this point, I have 5 top level forums and 4 groups so I have to do this for all forums.

As far as bandwidth goes, I haven't found where the info on how much bandwidth I've consumed so far this month. In terms of disk space, I'd also like to keep an eye on that. (I know there is 100 gb, so I'm not worried at this point, but for future reference.) How can I view bandwidth usage and consumption of disk space?

Thank you.

Rich Williams

It is best to set the permissions when you create the usergroup. If you set the permission for a parent channel (i.e. Home Page or Forum) then all sub-channels will inherit them unless they are also customized.

You can view your monthly bandwidth in your Cloud Console - https://www.vbulletin.com/en/custome..._saas_console/

Currently you've used about 12 MB of Bandwidth and your site takes up about 50 MB of space (including the default database) you have a lot of room to grow still.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud customization and demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 Documentation - Updated every Friday. Report issues here.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    I am not currently available for vB Messenger Chats.

Comment

Thank you Wayne Luke

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
      Working...
      X