• Show
Clear All

• Turn13
    replied
    Back online 75 minutes ago. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    I was pleased to see that TrackForum.org was u po dated to 5.4.4 yesterday without a hitch. I was able to enter my ads.txt info in the new Google settings option as instructed.

It was working fine apparently until 90 minutes ago. Now I'm getting that blue "Be Back Soon" page.

I saw the Cloudfare notification on the forum here. Just passing along my particular experience, in case it is related, or helps someone else

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    Perfect! Thanks Wayne

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Click image for larger version

Name:	2019-08-28_13-50-50.png
Views:	32
Size:	51.7 KB
ID:	4421008

Spoke to the Cloud Manager, it seems it will be enabled when your site is updated to 5.5.4. Wires were crossed somewhere.

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    There is this option, but it existed before:

Google Ownership Verification HTML tag
    Enter Google Verification HTML tag

After you have signed up with Google Webmaster Tools you will get, from their website, an HTML tag. Paste that tag into this block to verify your ownership. After successful verification you can disable Google Ownership Verification.
    I don't think that is what you are referring to.

The ads.txt file is supposed to look like a single line, "google.com, pub-##############, DIRECT, @@@@@@@@@ where ### is your publisher number and @@@ is a code they generate for you. But you know that

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Hmmm. It should be there. I see it on my Cloud Site. Will talk to the Cloud Manager tomorrow about this.

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    Yes, this is excellent news, but I don't yet see that option under "Search Engine Tools" either.

Leave a comment:

• Carrfixr
    replied
    When will this option "Google ads.txt page" show up? The next update?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You should now be able to input your ads.txt information within the AdminCP under Settings -> Options -> Search Engine Tools. The option is listed as Google ads.txt page. Once you have your information in this field, a request for ads.txt will create a pseudo-file and return that to Google for verification.

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    Thanks!
    Last edited by Turn13; Mon 12th Aug '19, 4:02pm.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    It is something that is being worked on.

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    Should I post a support ticket for this? Is it already in progress?

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    I appreciate that! Thanks. Apologies for my stupid questions

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We're working on making ads.txt available to Cloud.

Leave a comment:

• Turn13
    replied
    I do have the file. I can put it on trackforim.com. The problem is the Could site, trackforum.org - is there a way to modofy or use the file to also serve trackforum.org?

Leave a comment: