Adding a page of info (not discussion) to cloud site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Adding a page of info (not discussion) to cloud site

Is it possible to add what would be simple pages of information?

I don't mean blog posts or articles but just a page, maybe even a first landing page, that gives information about our site but does not allow discussion like a forum section

Hope that makes sense and if anyone has done that could they show me an example?

The reason I ask is that at the moment we have a linked website with information pages, if we could bring those within the cloud site we wouldn't need separate hosting.

Thanks in advance.

You have the ability (I think even in cloud) to add pages. You could add a static html widget to these pages and fill it with html or text.
    Example: (Not cloud) https://vbulletin-forum.de/NutzungsbedingungenundRegeln

Comment

Mrs T
      I have made pages on my site such as the online store, donate page, links. Just add the new page and pick the template / page layout that you want. Then add the appropriate modules which you would like to display. Upon exiting and saving the page there is an option to check for making this your home page. This home page option was just released within one of the last few updates.

Happy New Year

Comment

Thank you both so much, that is just what we want.

Happy New Year to you too

Comment