X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DioMan
    replied
    Joe D. Thanks for your response.

I've been using an iMac running Mac osHigh Sierra 1.13.6 and viewing through Safari 11.1.2. I have just logged on using the iMac and using Firefox 61.0.2 (64 bit) and still end up with the same result.

To be clear:
    I log into the forum, choose a post written by myself -> click on the edit button -> click on the "Tabs +" text -> load the "Add Tabs" box -> the input box below the text "Type a tag and hit Enter." shows some tags for an instance and immediately goes blank without being able to type in the box.

Update:
    Iā€™ā€™'m unable to add tags on my iPhone as well. Is this a Mac problem?
    Attached Files
    Last edited by DioMan; Sat 18 Aug '18, 11:40am. Reason: Screen Shot added

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    I don't seem to be having that issue on your Cloud site, nor my own. I am using Firefox 61.0.2 (64-bit) on Windows 10, what browser/OS/Device are you using when you get this issue?

Leave a comment:

• DioMan
    started a topic Unable to Add New Tags to Post

Unable to Add New Tags to Post

We are using vBulletin Cloud and unable to resolve the following problem, despite searching this forum and on line manual:

When editing a post (either a post written by the person logged in or written by another user), when we access "+Tags", the Add Tags Input box is displayed but then the "Type a tag and hit Enter." box displays the current tag list for a second then goes blank and, thereby, not allowing a user to type anything in it.

We have checked Users and UserGroups and enabled the various tag options but unable to find a solution.

Any help will be appreciated.