• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBillFSE View Post
    Wayne Luke

Where I come from, symptoms help lead you to a problem....
    Only when they have diagnostic value. It seems it has been resolved. This isn't something that would have been found in a screenshot.

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    Mark,

At least you have a direction now should it happen to someone else.

Thanks again to both of you!

Have a good evening.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by MrBillFSE View Post
    Wayne Luke

Mark B. I just tried myself and can confirm it is working and not an issue on my end causing the problem.

I am guessing I deleted the template? Which one was it?

Thanks,

Bill.. .. .
    I think it just got corrupted, I don't think anything was actually deleted, though it's difficult to say for certain. It's also a bit odd since it worked for our admin account which has elevated permissions. That would imply a permissions issue but they were all correct when I checked.

We'll never know for certain, but it's fixed now.

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    Wayne Luke

Mark B. I just tried myself and can confirm it is working and not an issue on my end causing the problem.

I am guessing I deleted the template? Which one was it?

Thanks,

Bill.. .. .

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Hi

I picked up the ticket and could replicate the issue with your own admin account.

This should be fixed now. Seems there was a missing PageTemplate Title. Quite why this prevented it working for you but not our own superadmin account I am unsure. Anyway it should be ok now.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    If it were a simple fix we would let you know how to fix it. A screenshot isn't going to help us solve the issue. It only shows a symptom of the problem. I cannot recreate the issue on your site. You'll need to open a support ticket with your Admin Username and Password so we can try to recreate the issue.

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-03_22-25-04.png
Views:	20
Size:	50.6 KB
ID:	4394301

Click image for larger version

Name:	2018-07-03_22-25-32.png
Views:	19
Size:	86.2 KB
ID:	4394303
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Wayne Luke; Tue 3rd Jul '18, 10:27pm.

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    I just went and tried it on an android tablet and the Page Manager looks the same as the desktop. Page NaN of 0

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    If you notice in the attachment, the Page number is NaN not a number? Is there another way to see the pages? Did I somehow enter an invalid page name that is throwing everything off?

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    Yeas they are all set to yes and no there are no add blockers. Again, I had all of that stuff shut off.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Are all your admin permissions set to Yes under AdminCP > Usergroups > Administrator Permissions?
    Any ad blockers running in your browser?

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    Created another admin user. Still the same issue with NaN in the first page number block.

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    commented on 's reply
    Tried connecting over VPN from a completely different IP with no luck. Will try creating another user. I am using Norton and as I said earlier, it was all shut off and it did not make a difference. The computer I was using at a different location had a completely different virus program. I have even removed all custom CSS, still no luck.

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    We don't have the capability to white list IP addresses. My personal IP address is not anything that would be white-listed. I am a remote user and not accessing your site via a corporate network.

What anti-virus are you using? Does the page work if you momentarily disable it to load the page?

Leave a comment:

• MrBillFSE
    commented on 's reply
    I had a similar issue with wordpress and it turned out to be sever rules in ModSec blocking the connection. Can I provide IP's to whitelist on your end? Just a thought because the pager manager worked for a while at both locations and then quit.

Seems to be a viable possibility with the exact same item being blocked in so many different browsers.

• MrBillFSE
    replied
    I have tried Chrome, Opera, Firefox, Brave, and Edge on a Win 10 machine with all virus and malware software off and all versions up to date. I have also tried Chrome, Firefox, IE on a completely different computer running Windows 7 in a completely different location on a completely different network. All the same result. I have been using the same user and credentials that I orginally started with. I even created other admins with full permissions and no luck. They all come up looking the same as the attached picture.

Leave a comment: