You're welcome!

• braintrainnerd
    replied
    Thanks Joshua.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Originally posted by Joshua Gonzales View Post
    There should be an option you can check to overwrite a file of the same name. Do you see that and does it work for you?
    Okay I was confusing the smiley manager with the vB Cloud File Manager. I have tested and got the same result as you. I guess its an oversight as initially vB5 was only for self-hosting so it was assumed the files could just be deleted via FTP.
    You would just need to rename the file to upload it again. Add _1 to it or something like that.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    There should be an option you can check to overwrite a file of the same name. Do you see that and does it work for you?

Leave a comment:

• braintrainnerd
    started a topic Adding and deleting new smilies/emojis

Adding and deleting new smilies/emojis

Hi all.

In AdminCP, I uploaded a new smilie called "LaughCry.jpg", but realized that it was a bit too small compared to the default smilies. So in AdminCP, I clicked on "Smilie Manager" and deleted the new smilie. I then resized the smilie and uploaded it again, but I am getting a message "The file "LaughCry.jpg already exists". But in the Smilie Manager the smilie does not exist because I'd just deleted it.

So I am guessing deleting the smilie does not delete the actual picture file, just removes the smilie from Smilie Manager. How do I actually delete the file (where is it stored anyway?) so that I can reupload it again?

Thanks in advance.