Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Sorry, I am usually unavailable after 4PM PT.
    So does everything look good now?

Leave a comment:

• Arismac01
    replied
    What does this mean please? It applies to a user named "ibadmin" ... Sorry, this user is protected from being altered in the config.php file by the $config['SpecialUsers']['undeletableusers'] variable.

OK found the answer, thanks
    Last edited by Arismac01; Wed 25th Apr '18, 7:41pm.

Leave a comment:

• Arismac01
    replied
    UPDATE: I have talked with PayPal Joshua and got that part sorted, I hope. I have also created three paid subscription usergroups which I have called Contributors, Garden Vendor and Other Vendor. I have also set the amount of subscriptions in AUD. I hope I am moving in the right direction?
    Last edited by Arismac01; Wed 25th Apr '18, 7:06pm.

Leave a comment:

• Arismac01
    replied
    Sorry with delay in answering Joshua, I am GMT +8. I really would like a mentor on this one as the Docs are no longer the same as the PayPal GUI and I have not been able to follow the procedure. My needs are really quite simple I just ant three classes of paid membership and I have an API key but tha's as far as I have got.

Leave a comment:

• Joshua Gonzales
    replied
    Which part are you having trouble with?

Leave a comment:

• Arismac01
    started a topic Assistance with vBulletin paid subscriptions

Assistance with vBulletin paid subscriptions

I am trying to set up paid subscriptions at www.AusGardenForum.com to link to PayPal. The only instructions I can find seem not to be up to date. Is someone able to visit my site and setup for me, please. Quite willing to pay for the service.

Cheers and regards
    Mac
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X