Time Zone Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Time Zone Question

I have one member on my forum who says they have set their Time Zone for Central time and scrolled to the bottom and clicked Save Changes but, it still shows 1 hour ahead of the Central Time on her computer. Any ideas why it will not display the correct time for her?

Originally posted by Dale D-FL View Post
    I have one member on my forum who says they have set their Time Zone for Central time and scrolled to the bottom and clicked Save Changes but, it still shows 1 hour ahead of the Central Time on her computer. Any ideas why it will not display the correct time for her?
    Make sure they have Automatically Detect DST turned off. This occasionally produces 'quirky' results.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Thanks for the quick response Mark. I will pass this on to her and hopefully that will resolve the issue.

Comment

Mark, thanks to your expertise her issue is now resolved.

Comment

Originally posted by Dale D-FL View Post
          Mark, thanks to your expertise her issue is now resolved.
          They will of course need to manually update the time zone when the clocks change next.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.6 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post

They will of course need to manually update the time zone when the clocks change next.
            Thanks Mark, I will pass that on.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X