Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    What you describe is the default behavior of Articles in vBulletin. You have a highly customized and specialized style so default may actually break things. Removing attachment extensions probably isn't the proper way to resolve this. However, it is your site.

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    replied
    Ok I figured it out.. I just removed the extensions again.. uploading to the site just makes it look weird.. somehow it comes out different.. thumbnails and stuff.. I think I'll use an external uploading site.. that's the way I've always done things anyway..

Or maybe it's something to do with clicking retrieve file and reference locally.. I dunno..

Leave a comment:

• Sneijder
    started a topic Cms

Cms

Is it me or has the CMS been updated? Every new article shows the picture by default but horribly on the side.. I prefer the old way.. I prefer the see more by default until it comes.. but I prefer the old way until then..

If it's something I've done.. or with the fixing of the file extensions I dunno.. or if it's like that for everybody now?

How come it's different?
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X