U-Tube Videos using the movie icon

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• U-Tube Videos using the movie icon

I am posting a series of U-Tube Videos in the articles area using chrome. When going back in clicking edit to add another video onto the collection already posted, then saving all the other previously posted videos lose the original links and turn into text links. When doing the edit on my IPad it seems to work correctly and stays as original. Again this is using the movie icon in the enhanced editor..

Does anyone know why this is happening?

Comment

Comment

Looks to be working fine for me, testing them right now. I posted one, then edited it to add another and saved. And repeated. Looks like all the videos are showing fine. Not sure if there is a max number of videos you can add to a post, using that video icon or not.

Comment

Is it possible the user has removed the videos you are linking? So they are no longer on Youtube? Just snowballing ideas, but I can't recreate it here.

Comment

I was happening in articles.

Comment

Do you mean Youtube and not U-tube? We don't support a U-Tube embedding in the system.
              Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
              The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
              vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
              Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
                Do you mean Youtube and not U-tube? We don't support a U-Tube embedding in the system.
                Sorry yes it's "Youtube"

Comment