Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

copying posts from one sub-forum and pasting into another sub-forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• copying posts from one sub-forum and pasting into another sub-forum.

Hi all.

If I have two sub-forums A & B, and there is a post (the first post of a thread) in B that I also want to have in A, how can I achieve this?

Basically I want to have the post in 2 sub-forums. I suppose I can just manually create a new post in the second forum, but it can get tedious if I want to do this for 50+ posts. Is there an easier way to duplicate 50+ posts into a second forum?

Thanks!

EDIT: If only duplicating the first posts of threads is too difficult, then duplicating entire threads is ok!
    Last edited by braintrainnerd; Sat 4th Nov '17, 6:36pm.

I have been getting an error code trying to copy threads or posts to another forum. I also need to copy posts to the back end of an existing thread and that is not doable with this software.

I used to be able to put threads on the back end and the replies turned into comments which folded up now that's not correctable.

These are very big overall issues for me and i need to add onto existing threads, very frustrating and with this error code i am at a total standstill
    Last edited by Carrfixr; Sat 4th Nov '17, 9:44pm.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
    Working...
    X