• Show
Clear All

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    Thank you very much

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    commented on 's reply
    You had it set to show the link only to "Registered Users"...this means it won't show to admins.
    I've set it to show for all groups, you can amend that as required. You need to do it on each instance of the link.

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    the member list is still disapperaing oh welll i will mess with it later and be someone elsees pain in the ass thank you for all your help

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    commented on 's reply
    If you've added it as a subnav link then you need to add it under every primary tab.

• Mark.B
    commented on 's reply
    No, that is the default behaviour.

• Mark.B
    commented on 's reply
    Yes, just create a new link that points to your new page.

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    i am getting the member list to pop up but if i open another page or open it then it disapers. If you could answer those last questions take your time cause I need a break i am sure you do too.... Thank you again for all your help i couldnt have done it with out you.

Leave a comment:

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    Ok i have one more question then as long as the member list thing i can do I will leave you alone i promise. You have been a huge help and I thank you. Is there a way for the rank structure page to not have to put see more instead when you open that page up you can just scroll down.

Leave a comment:

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    ok and how do i attach the new page to the proper nav bar page?

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Originally posted by TsG XxGHOSTxX View Post
    also sorry to be a pain in your ass and i know i am is there a way for me to see all the registered users... I know there was but I accidently deleted it.. sorrry how do i get it back.
    Add a navbar link that points to:
    memberlist

Leave a comment:

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    You need to create the page first.

Site Builder > New Page

Drag in an announcement module, then a page title module. After that drag in whatever modules you need.
    and how do i attach it to those tabs

Leave a comment:

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    also sorry to be a pain in your ass and i know i am is there a way for me to see all the registered users... I know there was but I accidently deleted it.. sorrry how do i get it back.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    You need to create the page first.

Site Builder > New Page

Drag in an announcement module, then a page title module. After that drag in whatever modules you need.

Leave a comment:

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    somehow i had done it before but i am not sure how i did it.

Leave a comment:

• TsG XxGHOSTxX
    replied
    so blank pages

Leave a comment: