• Show
Clear All

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Worked! Thanks, Glenn Vergara. Appreciate it! L

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    The background image adjusts to whatever the height of the page is because it is set to background-size:cover. Adding fixed background should solve it.

Code:
    body {
        background-size: cover;
    background-attachment: fixed;
    }

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Glenn Vergara I'll send you via messaging. Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Can you post a link?

From the background-size: cover documentation:

Scales the image as large as possible and maintains image aspect ratio (image doesn't get squished). The image "covers" the entire width or height of the container. When the image and container have different dimensions, the image is clipped either left/right or top/bottom.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Glenn Vergara, one more question (if you're able to answer) ... it works perfectly until a member opens an individual topic, and then, for some reason, the background magnifies about 200%-300% (it seems to vary) ... any clue? lol Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    replied
    You're awesome! Thanks, Glenn Vergara

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Try using background-size property. This is not in the stylevars, so you have to add it as custom CSS in Sitebuilder (Edit Site ON) > Style > CSS Editor for the target theme(s):

Code:
    body {
        background-size: cover;
    }
    To see all possible values of background-size property: https://developer.mozilla.org/en-US/...ackground-size

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    started a topic body_background style variable

body_background style variable

Greetings. I have a 1920px x 1200px background that I want to set to stretch (vs. repeat, as it is NOT a seamless background texture, which I've used before) - how can I accomplish this in VBcloud?

Thanks, in advance.