Theme Dropbox

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Theme Dropbox

How do you show the themes selection on every page? I've messed around with the style manager giving various order numbers but every result is the same.. it only shows on old pages that I created and not on CMS or forums..

Override Users' Style Choice.. I remember now..

Comment

Except when I try to change the CMS to anything else it says "Invalid node id specified"..

Comment

Cannot recreate the CMS issue that you're having when changing the style by the selection menu in the footer.
        Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
        The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
        vBulletin 5 API

Comment

No I mean in the part where I can click/unclick "Override Users' Style Choice".. just for the CMS or "News".. I can't actually change anything in there as it gives the error "Invalid node id specified"..

Comment

Actually I know what I was doing wrong now.. I didn't actually go to "News".. it was the id 1 Channel.. doh!

Comment

You can set the style for any channel and whether it overrides the user's choice under Channel Management -> Channel Manager.

Wayne Luke
              vBulletin 5 API

Comment

One thing I can't figure out.. for all the created pages.. it has the theme dropbox.. apart from the CMS and forum etc.. how do I remove the dropbox on created pages?

Comment

Originally posted by Sneijder View Post
                  One thing I can't figure out.. for all the created pages.. it has the theme dropbox.. apart from the CMS and forum etc.. how do I remove the dropbox on created pages?
                  As an admin, you will always see it. You need to log in as an ordinary user to see what they see.
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Ok.. how do I put spaces in between the navigation bar?

Comment

You can adjust the look of Navigation tabs using the style variable system and CSS.

Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Anywhere specific in the style editor? Or is it mostly CSS?

Comment

Search for tab in the stylevar editor, that will get you off to a good start.
                          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

If you mess with the default theme settings.. how do you rebuild them or revert them back to default etc?

Comment

I've seen the "rebuild all styles" link but will that destroy any custom styles? Also how to I show the theme dropbox for logged out users?

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X