Is There A Way..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is There A Way..

Of removing underline out of the equation?

You can make all text bold.. or I'm assuming you could make it all underline if you wanted..

But can you make it all bold and non underline?

Originally posted by Sneijder View Post
    Of removing underline out of the equation?

You can make all text bold.. or I'm assuming you could make it all underline if you wanted..

But can you make it all bold and non underline?
    Like that? You're referring to the text editing?

Enjoy,
    William

Comment

Highlight your text. Press CTRL-B to bold, CTRL-U to underline. CTRL-I to italicize.

Press the A icon in the editor window to get access to all the formatting controls.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

No I mean.. in my article/s.. www.boxingworld.news

I've made it impossible to have a different font or colour used in the forum and CMS.. all font is metallic gold and bold and of a certain font by default.. and presuming it can't be changed.. I can't remember where in the admin settings I did it but..

I'm presuming if I wanted all text in an underline maybe there was tick box like with the bold.. etc..

But is there a way of making all text non-underlineable..

I mean I've set a default font-size of all my text.. but you can obviously still change it in the text editor..

But the colour.. boldness.. and font-family always remains.. just like the way I want it..

Comment

You can turn off the use of specific BBCodes under Settings -> Options -> BBCode Options. There is no way to make sure something is always bold or always underlines with the BBCode. You could do that with custom CSS though. You have to make sure your CSS uses the !important directive to override any BBCode used.

Wayne Luke
          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

I thought it was at least that way with the bold? I haven't used the forum much but it seems that way with the CMS/Articles? I can't seem to change font/colour or unbold it.. which is what I was trying to achieve..

Comment

It seems fool proof to have a metallic gold font.. and a bold font.. with a specific font-family.. but obviously I can always change the font-size and put underlines/strikeouts etc..

But users can't change the font colour/family/boldness..

I mean I haven't really messed around with the advanced editor that much.. but it definitely seemed that way with a quick check weeks ago..

Comment

Users can change the font etc just as before, they need to drop down the advanced editor by pressing the 'A' button in the toolbar.
                MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
                AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

So maybe just for the CMS then? I haven't really messed around in the forums..

Any word on the published dates? Obviously I've hid in the options somewhere..

Comment

Oh yea I see now.. maybe I thought it did that in the CMS or something.. but yea I can still change it all..

But any word on why my article doesn't show a published date after 4 weeks?

Comment

When you edit it, what does it show in the Publishing block?

Click image for larger version

Name:	snip_20170322101659.png
Views:	12
Size:	112.4 KB
ID:	4366889

Wayne Luke
                      vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Like what you have.. but I can only publish now or within 4 weeks ago to display "X Weeks Ago".. after 4 weeks it goes blank..

Comment

Not sure why you would want to publish something in the past but that sounds like a bug. You should enter the steps to recreate in the tracker here:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/secure/...91&issuetype=1

Once the issue is created, it will be verified by QA and reviewed for a fix by the developers.

Wayne Luke
                          vBulletin 5 API

Comment

Surely if you fix spelling errors in the future etc.. you'd still want a timeline.. but yea when I can afford the silver I'll make a ticket.. just been juggling between buying stuff and paying of bills..

Comment

Oh is the bugs for everyone? Ok then I'll fill it out..

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
                              Working...
                              X