What's going on with vbcloud forum?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's going on with vbcloud forum?

What happened to some of the post that had codes in them, they seem to be gone?

For code issues why are we being told to go to vbulletin.org for code request?

There is no section for cloud over there.

Is vbulletin going to eliminate cloud in the near future?

vbulletin.org is the modification site, so if you want help changing something, or writing some CSS, the best place to ask is over there. You would just post in the vB5 Support area, but make sure you say you are on vBCloud because there are some things you are unable to do on vBCloud (modify templates, create plugins) and so they would need to know this.

Can we get a link to a post that used to have codes in it and now doesn't?

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

I don't know what you mean. Without knowing what codes you're talking about, I can't help you find them.

You can't modify the code or install add-on products in vBulletin Cloud. As such, a specific forum at vBulletin.org wouldn't be needed. Use the vBulletin 5 forums.

We don't have any plans to discontinue vBulletin Cloud. If you need help with a specific issue, you should create a topic in the appropriate forum.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
      Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

That clears it up, thanks everyone!

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
        Working...
        X