Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Instant email subsciptions working but not daily.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• crackle
    replied
    Thank you all for your help. Unfortunately it did not work for my cloud site. I hope they decide to fix this bug soon.

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Thank you both. I will try this. Fingers crossed.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    Tickets can be put in via the member's area at https://members.vbulletin.com in the support ticket system. I know many Cloud customers rarely have need to visit the Member's Area so it may not be as familiar to you as our other customers.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    If you want your site reset to the default state, you will need to put a ticket in to us. Please also state that you'd like your style customisations retained and we will back these up and then restore them post site restore.

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Originally posted by Trevor Hannant View Post
    Not sure why it's working on this site and not all sites...
    Argh. Okay. Is there a way I can get my site "reset" (or something) on the Cloud server while keeping all of the formatting I have done? FWIW, I originally worked on the site on a trial period and then upgraded/migrated over to the cloud server. This would be really helpful if it is just some glitch with my cloud site. I would like to release this to my group and this is the literally the one feature that people were interested in (very small group not accustomed to these types of forums).

Thank you so much.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Not sure why it's working on this site and not all sites...

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Any thoughts?

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    It was hoped to have this fixed for 5.2.3 but other issues saw it fail to make it in - similarly with 5.2.4 and 5.2.5, more pressing issues meant it wasn't considered for those releases.

Voting really is the only way to get things moved up
    Thank you. Another question though, I am getting daily email notifications from this forum powered by 5.2.5. What is the difference between this and the cloud? I thought it was basically the same version?

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    It was hoped to have this fixed for 5.2.3 but other issues saw it fail to make it in - similarly with 5.2.4 and 5.2.5, more pressing issues meant it wasn't considered for those releases.

Voting really is the only way to get things moved up

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Thank you so much for this info. I will stop driving myself crazy over it now.

Reading through the comments it looks like this has been an issue since 2014 but is not on anyone's list to fix?

Other than voting for it (which I did), is there any other way to get it moved up the ladder? It seems like such a basic user feature I'm surprised it has not been addressed.

Leave a comment:

• Trevor Hannant
    replied
    Looks like this is a bug:

http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-13074

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
    If you go to your Admin CP, on the main page there is table with various information, what number is listed for: Number of Queued E-Mails

If it's high it could mean your site is generating more mail than your queue can handle and those emails are still waiting in line to be sent.
    Hello! Thank you!

It shows the number of queued emails is 0.

Leave a comment:

• Joe D.
    replied
    If you go to your Admin CP, on the main page there is table with various information, what number is listed for: Number of Queued E-Mails

If it's high it could mean your site is generating more mail than your queue can handle and those emails are still waiting in line to be sent.

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Bump

Leave a comment:

• crackle
    replied
    Hello, I am still having issues with email notifications. I have reset notifications to daily from the Admin control bar as well as from the user settings and I am still not getting daily notifications. In the case of 2 of the user names I am now getting instant notifications despite changing the notifications to daily or off.

Leave a comment: