Layout issues following upgrade to 5.2.5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Layout issues following upgrade to 5.2.5

We begin experiencing a layout issue in our forum (see attached) after the upgrade yesterday so are assuming it was caused by the upgrade. We are actually migrating the forum later this week to be self hosted - would it be possible to go back to the previous version? If not, I'd like to have the issue fixed before we migrate as it is impacting all previous posts (many of which included video embeds).

Click image for larger version

Name:	fetch_851645_pixels.jpg
Views:	13
Size:	501.7 KB
ID:	4359849

Hello

We can't take it down a version but that isn't the proper solution anyway.

Do you have a link to the page? Might be easier to figure out what's actually going on and come up with either a fix or a workaround.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I'm looking for the fastest solution that gets the forum back to functionally convenient for our users for the next few days before we migrate. That's why I suggested a downgrade. Not only has it messed up the layout but it has changed the embedded videos from medium to small causing them to be too small to view in the forum and cost a lot of extra time for our staff.

Link to the screenshot is below but this has impacted every topic under One-on-One Coaching subforum.

https://forum.reynoldsstrong.com/for...ning-log/page2

Comment

Your site is not accessible to guests. So we cannot view the actual page to see the issue.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment