Smilies icon stopped working?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Smilies icon stopped working?

Our smilies just stopped working a couple weeks ago. I don't know how to fix it.

We have them all uploaded in the VB file manager. If you try to add a smile you a post, you don't see the smilies now, just this:

smilies/0/0/1/9/4/1/images/smillies/BigGrin.gif

Any ideas? This happens to all users.

Here is what it looks like on my Desktop from FireFox. Chrome is the same except for little broken link icons show next to each name.

Comment

Anyone?

Comment

Looks like an update changed the ways Smilies are stored... So I guess I just have to upload them all again. Thanks for the help Flash04jv!

Comment

Nothing has changed our end....any files you uploaded should still be there.

If they are not, please send us a support ticket so we can look into this for you.
          MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
          AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

I uploaded all new ones. I will send a ticket anyway. I have them all hosted on VB File Manager. A new button in our Admin CP that says "Upload Smilie" just recently showed up, there is also one that says "Add New Smilie". Seems weird there are two buttons, but they don't really do the same thing?

For some reason all of our smilies lost their url association during one of the recent updates.

Comment

No update should have broken anything and I haven't heard any other reports of this, but please do send us a ticket so we can have a look.
              MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
              AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X