Clear All

• Contact Us page

The Contact Us page (/contact-us) has radio buttons for different subjects:
    • Site Feedback
    • Registration Problem
    • Account Problem
    • General Query
    • Other
    There is also a text field for the subject. There are 2 issues with this page:
    1. No matter which option is selected, the email subject sent is always 'Site Feedback'
    2. I'd expect the subject text feld to only be available when the 'Other' option is selected (although this field is ignored anyway for any option as per issue 1.)
    In addition to this, the javascript prompt that displays after submitting always says "Feedback Sent" I've not included this in the above list as it may be driven from issue 1.

This is actually a known issue - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-7404

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

What about item 2 though? From a UX perspective it seems a bit odd to have a free text field if the selected option is anything but "other" and in vb4 the text field was only enabled when the 'other' option was selected.

Comment

Originally posted by Macro Man View Post
        What about item 2 though? From a UX perspective it seems a bit odd to have a free text field if the selected option is anything but "other" and in vb4 the text field was only enabled when the 'other' option was selected.
        Probably needs its own bug report.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.2 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment