How to Get Quotes To Show rather than " " "

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to Get Quotes To Show rather than " " "

Quotes will display properly in titles, but not the body of the post. What gives? It makes it really hard to understand the post.

an issue in comments i believe but i thought post body "worked"

for comments ive just gotten into a habit of using a 'single quote' but it would be a good fix to see..is it in jira? i sort of assume but i guess u never know

Comment

• IggyP
      IggyP commented
      Editing a comment
      "5.2.2 test"

• IggyP
      IggyP commented
      Editing a comment
      oh cloud...well...i cannot speak for

Yes I guess you're right, just in comments. Still very hard to read. Yes I use the apostrophe but I usually have to go back and edit because I'm not thinking of it while typing. And that's just me -- no one else does.

Comment

I have a fix for the quotes issue in comments. See my signature.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment

• cdogngeorge
        cdogngeorge commented
        Editing a comment
        I would surely jump on that, but I'm using the Cloud version so can only configure not update

This issue is being tracked here: http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-14916

You can improve visibility by voting for it. Currently, it is slated for 5.2.3 but hasn't been picked up yet.
      Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
      The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
      vBulletin 5 API

Comment