Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Clicking Sub-Navigation Item Changes Focus to a Different Main Navigation Bar Item

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Clicking Sub-Navigation Item Changes Focus to a Different Main Navigation Bar Item

Through the Navigation Bar editor I created two sub-navigation bar items from my Welcome main navigation bar item. When I click on one of the sub-navigation items (e.g. "Frequently Asked Questions") the focus shifts to the main navigation bar item "Forums". This is unexpected behavior as the viewer would expect to be able to browse all sub-navigation items within the Welcome tab. They shouldn't have to click the Welcome tab to get back to that, and will likely miss reading further and go straight to the forums.

Is there a configuration item that I am missing? I have left the "Link Attributes" blank, is there something needed there?

This is a bug here - http://tracker.vbulletin.com/browse/VBV-12833 (Note, you must first login to the vbulletin.com forums as a Licensed User before you may see the Jira issue.)

Please don't PM or VM me for support - I only help out in the threads.
    vBulletin Manual & vBulletin 4.0 Code Documentation (API)
    Want help modifying your vbulletin forum? Head on over to vbulletin.org
    If I post CSS and you don't know where it goes, throw it into the additional.css template.

W3Schools <- awesome site for html/css help

Comment

Thank you, submitted my vote

Comment