This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need to get off the cloud

My site is really growing and I want to provide features that I just cannot do while on the cloud.

Can vBulletin export my two styles that I have set up right now? I'm told this has been restricted so that only vBulletin can do this, but I'm unsure what I need to do on my end.

What about all the info and photos that members have posted.......can that go with the site??

Please help me get off this cloud!

Thanks all
    www.m1garandforum.com is a vBulletin Cloud site.

We can provide a complete export of your database that you can import into a self-hosted copy of the software, and also your attachments etc.

We will need to help you with a few tweaks afterwards otherwise you end up with the same restrictions cloud had.

Once you're ready for this, send us a support ticket and we will get things moving.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

In order to this, I am told you need to purchase a vBullein connect license which is 249.00 USD and 345.00 Canadian. I am looking for a license if anyone has one for sale cheaper than this that they are not using. You own your stuff but you cannot use it rendering it useless without a license.

Comment

Hello..

To purchase a vB5 license, please go here:
        https://www.vbulletin.com/purchases

Second hand license sales cannot be arranged via the support forums.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.4 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment