Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Historic Trucks
    replied
    got this reply from the Vbulletin support staff.
    The Forum Name is usually set in Admin CP -> Settings -> Options -> Site Name / URL / Contact Details.

To display the name itself you can add the name to your logo image perhaps.

There is no ability to edit the template itself to add a text version of the name however.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    I looked some for what I did last night and didn't get what you need. I will look for you again tonight.

Leave a comment:

• Historic Trucks
    commented on 's reply
    Did try some searches first but couldn't see anything that made sense will have a look later.

• Flash04jv
    replied
    We did the same thing on our forum. I can try to get you that code too. Some of these items have been addressed since I've been on here, if you scroll through the last 3 or so pages you may find some of the solutions while waiting for someone to help.

Leave a comment:

• Historic Trucks
    started a topic Header fixed title

Header fixed title

I am new to this web site setting up and have managed to get my site up and running but want to put a fixed name in the header.
    Got the picture all sorted but cant figure out how to get the title got the running banner from another Vbulletin forum user so that has got me out of trouble for the moment. Want to add it into where the mouse pointer is in the picture.