Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BigJim
    replied
    I know this topic is 5 1/2 months old, bujt I was hoping there has been some progress made???

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    Ttt

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    just bumping this so it's not lost. I know you guys have more important things to deal with first.

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    I don't know what the issue is. I'll have to set aside time to investigate further.
    Thanks, Wayne! I appreciate it!!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I don't know what the issue is. I'll have to set aside time to investigate further.

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    Thanks for the reply, Wayne!

I made sure that setting is unchecked, but I still dont see the forums. What else might be the issue? Like I said before, I can see unread posts and private messages, just not the main forum.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Forumrunner is actually turned on in your cloud installation. It should be turned on for all cloud installations at this time. Your issue may be due to the Human Verification turned on for Guest Users and Search. Try turning that off under Settings -> Options -> Human Verification Options. Just uncheck the box for Search.

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
    I'll try and get this clarified. I remember seeing it turned on for one user, I'm not aware of it being done for everyone. The settings being present have no bearing on that though.
    Thanks, Mark! Much appreciated!

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I'll try and get this clarified. I remember seeing it turned on for one user, I'm not aware of it being done for everyone. The settings being present have no bearing on that though.

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    I don't wish to create an argument, but from what I have seen it is supported. There is more info related to vb cloud in the "Forum Runner" thread in the VB 5 connect forum. Wayne had the developers turn it on for at least one Cloud user...maybe all? We have settings in our CP for it.

Originally posted by Wayne Luke View Post
    vBulletin Cloud supports the Forum Runner app which is a direct competitor to Tapatalk. And owned by our parent company. I don't foresee adding Tapatalk support in the foreseeable future.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    Forum Runner won't work on Cloud installations.

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    replied
    I can see all of the forums and threads on this forum. This post is using the app.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Does anyone else use the Forum Runner app? What are your thoughts on it?

Can you see your forums and threads? As posted above, we can only view unread posts to the forum, not our forum layout.

Leave a comment:

• BigJim
    started a topic Turn on Forum Runner???

Turn on Forum Runner???

How do I get Forum Runner to see our forums?

Our forum is registered and "published" on Forum Runner. I have the app on my phone. I can see unread posts, users online, and private messages. I can't see the home page or forums. Everyone, including guests, have permission to view our home page and forums.Curious as to what I need to do.

Thanks!