X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WillsC
    replied
    Glenn,

That is the button I meant Thank you and thank you for the emulator as well.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Are you referring to the "Go to first new post" button, that blue down arrow icon next to post title?
    Code:
    .topic-list-container .topic-list .topic-item .cell-topic .topic-wrapper .go-to-first-unread {
        -webkit-transform: scale(1.5);
        -moz-transform: scale(1.5);
        -ms-transform: scale(1.5);
        transform: scale(1.5);
        margin-right: 3px;
    }
    Btw, you don't have to look at your phone to check how it looks on mobile devices. Browsers have device emulators.

Leave a comment:

• WillsC
    replied
    Glenn,

You are right I did then did not look at my phone to see if the script worked just on my computer. Thank you for the script, had only been trying to change that for 8 months Is the script similar for the "Go to find new post" button? Or can one script do both?

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    The l-small was for small screens (e.g. mobile) which was the question on this post to make the button larger on mobile devices.

Leave a comment:

• WillsC
    replied
    Thank you VERY much Glen and Flash Like Flash it did not work whole but with the red removed......worked.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Originally posted by Glenn Vergara View Post
    For the first one, add this in css_additional template

Code:
    .l-small .topic-list-container .topic-list .topic-item .cell-lastpost .go-to-last-post {
    margin-left: 5px;
    }
    This will scale the icon up so the icon quality may not look that sharp.
    Awesome! I have had people ask me about this but didn't think I could do it so easily. I had to delete what is highlighted in Red, wouldn't work for me with it in there. Looks great at 1.5, any bigger is just too much.

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    For the first one, add this in css_additional template

Code:
    .l-small .topic-list-container .topic-list .topic-item .cell-lastpost .go-to-last-post {
        margin-left: 5px;
    }
    This will scale the icon up so the icon quality may not look that sharp.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    There's no way to do either of these in the default software, sorry.

Leave a comment:

• WillsC
    started a topic Go to last post button and

Go to last post button and

Morning,

Looking for answers to two things.

First is there a way to make the "go to last post" button larger? The mobile folks are having difficulty tapping that button as it is so small. If you can where it is located.

Second is there a way to add a go to MY last post button? So you can tap a button which will take you to the last post you had made on a particular thread. Ideally to add it probably next to the go to last button post button or to replace the go to last post button with go to last MY post button?

Appreciate any help you can offer.

WillsC