User Can Not read PMs. "You Are Not Authorized to View this Page"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• User Can Not read PMs. "You Are Not Authorized to View this Page"

I saw a couple of threads on this with no real understandable answer. I have one user who gets PMs but when he tries to read them he gets the above error message. Please with whatever response you give be very specific as I am a newbie.

I am sorry there isn't enough information to solve your issue. What is the user's username? We will probably need their password as well to recreate the issue. You will need to open a support ticket using the Submit Ticket link below so we can review it.
    Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
    The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
    vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
    Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

I sent this three days ago and have heard nothing. Can I get an update please?

Comment

Did you checked this solution: http://www.vbulletin.com/forum/forum...sions-vb-5-1-8

Comment

Yes. have all of those settings in place and still no go. I now have opened two tickets on it and can not get it resolved. My users are getting POd at no PM.

Comment

I've reviewed your ticket. You renamed the Specials channel and removed its default permissions. This is why your users could not access their Private Messages page.
            Translations provided by Google.

Wayne Luke
            The Rabid Badger - a vBulletin Cloud demonstration site.
            vBulletin 5 API - Full / Mobile
            Vote for your favorite feature requests and the bugs you want to see fixed.

Comment

Finatic You haven't read fully :P

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X