X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need assistance with "tags"

Hi guys, is there any ways to hide the Tags: None
    That appears in each topic created? Thanks and regards

You could potentially hide it with some custom css, but if you do that, then any tags that do exist won't show either. Is that what you want?

If you want it to only hide when there are no tags, that would require custom coding, for which vbulletin.org is the best place to ask for help.
    Last edited by Mark.B; Sat 18 Jul '15, 12:54am.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
      You coulod potentially hide it with some custom css, but if you do that, then any tags that do exist won't show either. Is that what you want?

If you want it to only hide when there are no tags, that would require custom coding, for which vbulletin.org is the best place to ask for help.
      Hi Mark. Yes I want to do the first option, hiding it at all.

Comment

Looking at the code, I don't think this is going to be possible, since the css class it uses has the nodeid appended to it...you can't therefore write a piece of css that will cover it.
        MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.6.3 Demo
        AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

Comment

Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
          Looking at the code, I don't think this is going to be possible, since the css class it uses has the nodeid appended to it...you can't therefore write a piece of css that will cover it.
          You can using attribute selector.

Code:
          div[id^="content-tags-"] { display: none; }
          There's also another way (though the first one is the safer and better solution)

Code:
          .b-post--first .b-post__footer .h-clearfix > div { display: none; }
          Last edited by Glenn Vergara; Mon 20 Jul '15, 12:52pm.

GIPHY for vB5 AutoLinker Auto-Create Flag Report Topic Social Icons in Postbit Clear Cache Cron DragDrop Upload Topic AJAX AutoUpdate Custom Avatars Selector Stop Links in Posts...and more!

Comment