Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Innvators-X
    replied
    Has this been updated? I do not see a "RSS Feed Manager". How can I implement this feature? Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    commented on 's reply
    Great! We're going to go over those and update things. Thanks again.

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    I've looked at your scheduled tasks and they are running. I did notice that you didn't have any permissions for managing RSS Feeds so I gave those to you.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Woah, I am seeing new stuff now. Including RSS Feeds in my Admin CP. I'm guessing you guys had something to do with that, thanks!!

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    I don't see Scheduled Tasks, is it inside one of the tabs?

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Incoming RSS Feeds should be available on all cloud sites. In order to run scheduled tasks you need traffic on the front page of your site. You can manually run the RSS task in the AdminCP under Scheduled Tasks -> Scheduled Task Manager.

Leave a comment:

• Flash04jv
    replied
    Is this still in the works?

We are currently receiving an RSS feed to our forum. They pull in randomly from time to time, must be a glitch from our migration.

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    The RSS Feed Manager will be added in an upcoming release as the permissions are adjusted for it.

Leave a comment:

• davidloke
    replied
    Hi, i'm using vBulletin Cloud. I can't find RSS Feed Manager or i do not have enough permission for that. I need to import feed from my wordpress to the blog section in vbulletin so that i dont have to duplicate 2 times.

Leave a comment:

• ckundred
    replied
    Thank you...I'll give this a shot!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You want to go into the AdminCP and scroll down towards the bottom. Find RSS Feeds You will use the RSS Feed Manager. It allows you to import RSS feeds into various channels. You should be able to do this for Article channels as well.

Leave a comment:

• ckundred
    replied
    Thanks Lynne, but I'm trying to do the reverse...I want to import content from outside the forum into it...There are industry trades for example that offer RSS feeds....In the "Articles" section I'd like to be able to automatically get them inserted there....It would serve a couple purposes...1. to educate and 2. to stimulate conversations...Can this be done?

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    If your articles are public (unregistered users may view them), then when you turned on the RSS for your site, there should be an RSS for your Articles page also. Go to your Articles page and the little RSS icon should show up right next to where it says "Articles".

Leave a comment:

• ckundred
    replied
    So I can feed all my stuff out through an RSS feed but am I to assume there is no way to important content through RSS?

Leave a comment:

• ckundred
    started a topic Adding an RSS feed to "Articles" section

Adding an RSS feed to "Articles" section

Is there a way to add RSS feeds into the Articles section of our Forum?