Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Thanks, Glenn Vergara. That did the trick!

Cheers! Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    Add this custom css in css_additional template or via Sitebuilder > Style > CSS Editor

Code:
    .b-post__edit { display: none; }
    As for the ? icon in the online module, I don't think it means anything. Or probably it indicates that the IP address is clickable and when you click it, it shows the hostname of the IP.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Mark.B, how would I do that, exactly? Cheers! L

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    I think as Glenn says your best bet is to hide using CSS.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Mark.B, yeah, it's a bit frustrating as, for instance, the forum etiquette topic (created and edited by me as site admin/mod) shows a last edit in February, when changes have been made since (there are only a few topics where this is important and where last edited notations would be done by hand vs. vB automated, which we want and have turned off). I was hoping there was a way to remove the old notations made by the system vs. having to recreate certain admin topics. :-/

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    It may be that this setting only changes edits made going forwards.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    replied
    Glenn Vergara, to what are you referring? the "Last Edited by" notations? or the blue question marks? I would really like some way of removing old "Last Edited by" notations that should have disappeared, from what I understand, after I set the "Show edited by note on edited messages" to "No". If you, Wayne Luke or anyone can offer any specific guidance, I'd very much appreciate it.

Cheers! Lisa

Leave a comment:

• Glenn Vergara
    replied
    I don't think that's controlled by permissions or any other settings right now. You can hide it via CSS if you want.
    Last edited by Glenn Vergara; Thu 16 Apr '15, 3:16pm.

Leave a comment:

• Lisa0413
    started a topic Last Edited by (remove old notations)

Last Edited by (remove old notations)

Is there a way to remove "Last Edited by" notations that were made to topics and/or posts prior to changing the "Show edited by note on edited messages?" to "No" for all usergroups. I thought a topic or forum rebuild might do the trick, but it didn't. Thanks, in advance. Cheers! Lisa

ETA: While I'm here, what do the blue question marks that appear beside some IP addresses mean exactly? I could find no reference to them anywhere. Thx.

Last edited by Lisa0413; Thu 16 Apr '15, 1:15pm.
widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X