Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Ticket and phone support is $199 a year or $49 a month on the lowest tier. However you do get forum support and if needed we can escalate it to ticket support at our discretion. If you get the Silver plan, ticket support is included.

I see your ticket was responded to yesterday.

Leave a comment:

• kurt@triffetdesi
    replied
    Promotional email I got said just to file a support ticket to get site migrated and plan started, but have not heard anything. Looks promising until I saw the fine print check boxes on the plans on the website, which indicate access to support ticket service for the lowest tier plan "Bronze" is $119 A MONTH! Yikes!

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    You would need to give us access to a database backup or the means to create one. If you would like to move to cloud send an email to [email protected] and someone will send you the instructions on how to get started.

Leave a comment:

• Bengie
    replied
    Sorry, I should have changed that. http://no1forum.co.uk

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Your forum doesn't seem to work (UK National Forums)?

Leave a comment:

• Bengie
    replied
    It's already online, so is hosted on a shared server. Will you tell me what I have to do or what I have to tell my present host to move it to your server ?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    What do you mean backroom stuff?

Leave a comment:

• Bengie
    replied
    Thanks Zachery. I know nothing about these things, so will you take care of all the backroom stuff with my present host or instruct me on what I have to do ??

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Hello,

Apologies for missing your questions.

We can migrate vBulletin 3, 4 and 5 sites into Cloud. Once on cloud it will be a vBulletin 5 site.

Leave a comment:

• usmcveteran8152
    replied
    Don't think you can import into cloud. Lately support on forums has seemed to be almost non existent.

Leave a comment:

• Bengie
    replied
    Hello, Do you want to sell cloud subscriptions or not.??????

Leave a comment:

• Bengie
    replied
    Any response to the above please ??

Leave a comment:

• Bengie
    started a topic What you do ?

What you do ?

Hi VB,

I would like to move my present site to your cloud. As I know nothing about any of this, can you please confirm that you will give me instruction on what I say or do with my present host and that you will do the rest ?

Regards