Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    They are looking into the issues you are having. Please follow up in your ticket.

Leave a comment:

• TheGLForum
    replied
    Now the Edit Site function has been completely disabled. I cannot even get to Edit Page.

Leave a comment:

• TheGLForum
    replied
    Got it, thanks

Leave a comment:

• usmcveteran8152
    replied
    Sign in to your vbulletin account (not here on forum part) then go to member area and on left in there will be link for support / tickets or however its labeled. Click that and it will show you your tickets for last 10 days. Click on appropriate ticket and it will give you a spot to add text.

Leave a comment:

• TheGLForum
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    I opened a ticket, can you follow up?
    How do I do that?

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    I opened a ticket, can you follow up?

Leave a comment:

• TheGLForum
    replied
    Originally posted by Zachery View Post
    Let me confirm on Monday that the patch got pushed out. If its still occurring then, we can work towards resolving this further.
    Thanks, I appreciate it. I am kind of in a desperate situation here.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    Let me confirm on Monday that the patch got pushed out. If its still occurring then, we can work towards resolving this further.

Leave a comment:

• TheGLForum
    replied
    I did try clearing everything and could not get anything to work. I even logged in with a brand new browser and could not get in.

I even tried AdBlock to see if that would let me get in and edit, but still getting nothing on the pages in Edit Page.
    Last edited by TheGLForum; Sat 6 Dec '14, 10:45am.

Leave a comment:

• Zachery
    replied
    We were supposed to have pushed a patch out for this, but it may not have gone out yet. Can you try clearing your browser cache/cookies and seeing if it fixes it? The cache time on JS files is a bit aggressive.

Leave a comment:

• TheGLForum
    started a topic Still unable to edit pages in 5.1.4

Still unable to edit pages in 5.1.4

I know this has been addressed in a different post, but knowing that banner ad code is causing something to break does not really tell me how to resolve my issue. Since 5.1.4 I have been unable to edit ANY of my pages.

Do you anticipate a patch or fix for this anytime soon? I cannot see or edit any of the modules on my pages. Am I the only one with this issue?