Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickjtrahan
    replied
    Thanks for the feedback webmastersun - I just posted a solution to my issue in my second response. I'm new to this and haven't looked into wordpress yet

Leave a comment:

• webmastersun
    replied
    Originally posted by nickjtrahan View Post
    I accidentally deleted the blog page when I started working on my website - I'd like to reinstate it if possible. When editing page, I do not see a "blog module" option. How do I go about adding a blog page and customizing it?

Thanks,
    Nick
    Maybe you need to reinstall your vb script to activate your blog module on your forum.

For me, I didn't blog module from vb, Just install a wordpress blog and showing latest blog post on vbulletin right sidebar automatically. It's enough good for combination between vBulletin and Wordpress site

Leave a comment:

• nickjtrahan
    replied
    Got this one figured out with the help of the support team.

For those interested - I just needed to edit the Nav Bar to point to /Blogs which already had the Blog module installed.

Leave a comment:

• nickjtrahan
    started a topic Blog Module?

Blog Module?

I accidentally deleted the blog page when I started working on my website - I'd like to reinstate it if possible. When editing page, I do not see a "blog module" option. How do I go about adding a blog page and customizing it?

Thanks,
    Nick