Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• nickjtrahan
    replied
    It finally started working yesterday. I ended up deleting some of the additional CSS code and changing the theme, then it went away. I did force refresh on multiple browsers so I know cache was not the issue.

Thanks,
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• Lynne
    replied
    Your vBCloud site looks just fine to me. Did you make sure to do a Force Refresh on your browser to make sure it isn't showing you a cached version of the site?

Leave a comment:

• nickjtrahan
    replied
    Anyone have a chance to look into this?

Thanks
    Nick

Leave a comment:

• nickjtrahan
    replied
    Thanks for the reply Mark. I thought that may be the case....however, I let the website sit overnight and I'm still seeing the same issues this morning.

Leave a comment:

• Mark.B
    replied
    When you are altering your style on the Cloud platfor,, it sometimes takes a few minutes to propagate across all servers. During this time, you may find you lose the css, which will give you what i think you're describing.

After a few minutes it should right itself. If not, let us know.

Leave a comment:

• nickjtrahan
    started a topic Intermittent formatting problems

Intermittent formatting problems

I've owned vB Cloud for about a week now - sometimes while designing the formatting suddenly changes to an all white background with black text only. I'm not sure what causes and also not sure what fixes it (I usually just click on stuff until it goes back to the normal theme)

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Nick