Unable to login - {"nodeId":194} error

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to login - {"nodeId":194} error

1. I am unable to login or register as a simple user.
    2. I can login as Administrator and modify items in the control panel
    3. From the CP when I select "Site Home Page" I have access to the forum but the Edit Site switch cannot be changed to ON.
    4. When adding a post in the forum (only as Administrator I can do this) I get a nodeld error.
    Click image for larger version

Name:	log1.PNG
Views:	7
Size:	20.2 KB
ID:	4100166 Click image for larger version

Name:	log2.PNG
Views:	5
Size:	8.3 KB
ID:	4100167 Click image for larger version

Name:	log3.PNG
Views:	4
Size:	24.7 KB
ID:	4100168

If you haven't already done so please open a support ticket in the Member's Area.

Comment

Thank you Joe. I did it but I thought that maybe an experienced user would know how to solve it and maybe someone else has the same problem.

Comment

Have you tried accessing from a different browser?

Comment

Hi GLForum. Yes Chrome, Mozilla and Explorer all have the same problem.

Comment

Originally posted by capsmart View Post
            Thank you Joe. I did it but I thought that maybe an experienced user would know how to solve it and maybe someone else has the same problem.
            Being vBCloud this is a system problem (our problem) and not something you could have caused, or resolved. If anyone in the future gets this kind of error they should also open a ticket.

Comment

Are these issues still occurring ? I looked at your site and don't see any specific problems right now.

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
              Working...
              X