Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

vCloud latest version is 5.1.1

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • vCloud latest version is 5.1.1

    My Admin CP shows availability of latest version 5.1.1, when do I expect my forum to be updated using the latest version?
    As vCloud costumer, I'm assuming this is automatic update. Please confirm.

    Thank you,
    OnlineBuzz.com

  • #2
    Sites are being upgraded in turn, you will receive an email when yours is due.
    MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

    TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
    AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

    Comment


    • #3
      Yes it is completely automatic If you haven't gotten an email already you should get one soon- likely this week, if not, early next week. The email will have the estimated time/date of the upgrade- the site will be closed for several minutes and automatically reopen when the upgrade is complete.

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by Mark.B View Post
        Sites are being upgraded in turn, you will receive an email when yours is due.
        Excellent. That's what I expect for this service. I don't have to worry about patching my forum.

        Cheers.
        OnlineBuzz.com

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by Joe D. View Post
          Yes it is completely automatic If you haven't gotten an email already you should get one soon- likely this week, if not, early next week. The email will have the estimated time/date of the upgrade- the site will be closed for several minutes and automatically reopen when the upgrade is complete.
          thank you again.
          OnlineBuzz.com

          Comment


          • #6
            Originally posted by KINGdotNET View Post
            Excellent. That's what I expect for this service. I don't have to worry about patching my forum.

            Cheers.
            OnlineBuzz.com
            That's correct, it's one of the big benefits of the service - you never have to worry about upgrades, patches etc, we do it all for you and keep you informed.
            MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

            TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
            AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

            Comment


            • #7
              I received my notice today, upgrade will happen tomorrow afternoon.

              Thank you,
              OnlineBuzz.com

              Comment


              • #8
                I'm happy to announce a smooth and successful upgrade to 5.1.1. Here's my announcement to my community.
                http://www.onlinebuzz.com/forum/help...00-pst#post181

                Thank you,
                OnlineBuzz.com

                Comment


                • #9
                  Thanks for the update and glad it went well for you.
                  MARK.B | vBULLETIN SUPPORT

                  TalkNewsUK - My vBulletin 5.5.4 Demo
                  AdminAmmo - My Cloud Demo

                  Comment

                  Related Topics

                  Collapse

                  Working...
                  X