X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe D.
    replied
    What was the exact url() code you used?

It definitely takes about 5 minutes or so (up to 5 minutes or so) for your site to change once you've made a change to a style variable because the content is cached for better performance.

Leave a comment:

• sylap
    replied
    Hi Javelina,

Thanks for your help. This unfortunately did not resolve this issue. We finally opted for a plain white background.

Leave a comment:

• Javelina
    replied
    I had a similar problem with mine, I found it just took a little time playing with the rest of the settings to get the image to load. Once it was showing in the preview, it still took a few minutes to go live. We're currently running a generic patterned background, so we don't really care how it lines up on the page. You may have to fiddle with the offsets to get it right where you want it.

Here's how we're setup

Background Color - blank
    Background Image - url(linkgoeshere)
    Background Repeat - Repeat
    Units - %
    Background Image Horizontal Offset - 0
    Background Image Vertical Offset - 0

Hope that helps.

Leave a comment:

• sylap
    replied
    Thanks for your reply! I've uploaded an image and put the URL in the background image field for the body_background style variable but it's not showing up. Any idea why it isn't working? forums.pocketmine.com

Leave a comment:

• Wayne Luke
    replied
    Currently you would have to use your own image hosting via photobucket, flickr or similar. You would then replace the enter URL within the () to point to your image.

Leave a comment:

• sylap
    started a topic Uploading image for body_background

Uploading image for body_background

Hi,

Where can I upload an image for the body_background style variable? It currently points to images/css but I have no idea how to access this folder.

Thanks for the help,
    Sylvain