Milescape / FruitadNET

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Milescape / FruitadNET

I'm narrowing my choices down in terms of hosts, and it's between Milescape and FruitadNET. They both seem comparable in price and offerings.

Anyone have any wretched experiences with either one?

To follow up on this -

I ultimately chose Milescape, and even though it's too soon to judge - so far, so good. Their customer service has been excellent.

My writing workshop is for those 18 and up, and will have a smidgeon of erotica; FruitadNET doesn't allow adult content, and their description of adult content includes erotica. I respect that, but I couldn't go with them because of it.

Originally posted by Jo-Ann
    I'm narrowing my choices down in terms of hosts, and it's between Milescape and FruitadNET. They both seem comparable in price and offerings.

Anyone have any wretched experiences with either one?

Comment

I have read several good things about Milescape and helped a user with their vBulletin skin there which went rather smoothly.

Comment

I have used Milescape before, when they first opened. I dont like them though.
        Mint Pages - An exclusive developer's community

Comment

Originally posted by Soundr
          I have used Milescape before, when they first opened. I dont like them though.
          Any reasons why not?

Comment

When they first opened, I was disapointed as well. Their customer service sucked, took days to get a ticket answered. Almost over night they changed and now I wouldn't host with anyone else! They are the best.
            http://www.icecreamforum.com

Comment

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
            Working...
            X