• George L
    replied
    same here ain't prunning until i hit at least 1 m p/v

anyone gotten close to 2m p/v yet ?

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    mine is running about 0.5 to 0.7

I think I need to play with the settings in a few places. I think having so many posts hurts me a little, too, but I'm not pruning till I get to a million or so

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    btw, martin how's that load average now on your server ? mines under 0.08 - 0.18 with 100+ users and phpads running as well

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    yeah, that's kind of what I'm thinking, too. There isn't a better script out there, especially not in this price range.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin
    I already asked Daniel and he said it wasn't his decision...

hehe
    i think it will be vb 2

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied
    I already asked Daniel and he said it wasn't his decision...

hehe

Leave a comment:

• dunefreak
    replied
    BTW, I just noticed venturesonline is hoping to have support forums up and running March 1 (today, but not up yet). Are they going to be running vBulletin? If not, maybe Martin and Eva need to talk to Daniel.

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by Martin

I figgered eva would be there soon. it was him who turned me on to the guy that started the company

The people who started this company were the support people for the company eva hosted with. They bailed around the time of the burst buyout and started their own company.

I hope daniel will at least buy me some girlscout cookies for this
    yep..

i had to cut hosting costs so did the move especially being tempted by a dual cpu server hehe

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by dunefreak
    On your recommendation I have just signed up for a new server with them (and yes I said that you referred me). I have to say, so far, they are incredible to deal with. Very personal people. Thank you.
    yes, daniel and pat at Venturesonline are very personal to deal with

what's more daniel loves anime probably more than i do hehe

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    Originally posted by chrispadfield
    eva i thought you were going with a company that got bought by burst or something?
    not anymore i had to cut my costs by cancelling my server there and with 4webspace/tera-byte and merge to one server and save 20% in hosting costs each month

and guess what after i cancel - burst/ultraspeedusa.com wrongfully deducted US$1200 from my credit card

their billing at burst.net said i didn't pay for Jan and Feb 2001 which is totally incorrect so their management is looking into it

Leave a comment:

• Martin
    replied

I figgered eva would be there soon. it was him who turned me on to the guy that started the company

The people who started this company were the support people for the company eva hosted with. They bailed around the time of the burst buyout and started their own company.

I hope daniel will at least buy me some girlscout cookies for this

Leave a comment:

• dunefreak
    replied
    On your recommendation I have just signed up for a new server with them (and yes I said that you referred me). I have to say, so far, they are incredible to deal with. Very personal people. Thank you.

Leave a comment:

• version2
    replied
    Originally posted by eva2000
    well i just moved to my new server at www.venturesonline.com as well

the forum's domain is being moved - but for now it's at the new location at http://216.74.77.39/

Dual p3 866
    512mb ram
    18gb 10k scsi hdd

Wow...that is a noticeable speed improvement eva2k.

Leave a comment:

• chrispadfield
    replied
    eva i thought you were going with a company that got bought by burst or something?

Leave a comment:

• George L
    replied
    well i just moved to my new server at www.venturesonline.com as well

the forum's domain is being moved - but for now it's at the new location at http://216.74.77.39/

Dual p3 866
    512mb ram
    18gb 10k scsi hdd

Leave a comment:

widgetinstance 262 (Related Topics) skipped due to lack of content & hide_module_if_empty option.
Working...
X